West Sunbury Us Deep
Caveat Spatium Portalis
The Ten Caveats to the Players
- Thou shalt not commit thyself to role-playing a caricature of the opposite gender.
- Thou shalt not exit an aerial or aerospace vehicle sans the appropriate survival gear, abilities or a prayer that you will survive.
- Thou shalt not speak in character unless thou dost mean thy character to say it.
- Thou shalt not argue the function of Carpet of Adhesion.
- Thou shalt not apply Physical Prowess to firearms. Mental Endurance works better.
- Thou shalt not expect 6th Sense to infallibly protect you. You will totally know the sniper bullet is coming when it crosses the 90-foot line.
- Thou shalt not assume that thou art invincible.
- Thou shalt not disregard thy alignment freely.
- Thou shalt not expect Curse of the World Bizarre to go unpunished.
- For future use…
Ten Caveats of the Game
- The Earth is a Mega-Damage Structure.
- Your last shred of armor will save you, but it's going to hurt.
- Your stank-ass needs to get out of your armor from time to time.
- Mega-Damage creatures feel pain. Their threshold is their PE attribute.
- Cash is good, credits are better, barter is best.
- Tech levels outside of high-tech metropolis range from starving Ethiopia to a well-armed 21st-century Pittsburgh.
- I've beefed up the healing abilities and the availability of medical resources in this game. Healers are revered above Mechanics only by a narrow margin.
- Damage bleeds through body armor and power armor at a 1:1 and 1:10 ratio respectively.
- Did you show up? Did you role-play? Did you do something awesome?
- Rifts has a ton of ways and means to accomplish nearly any character you can conceive. Enjoy!